Friday, January 29, 2010

I am all over the place with this miniature stuff!





























Everything is so cool and I want to try to make it all!!!  Like I've said before, I am going to have to be stopped soon by some force other than myself.  Here is a cheesecake I made.  I also made the platter.   I have been messing around with the settings on my point-and-click camera, but if I truly want to photograph this stuff (and I do!)  I will probably have to break down and buy and SLR camera.  I have a couple of people who photograph my portraits for me, but I can't call on them every time I make a polymer clay orange.  Well, I could, but it would not last.  Anyhow, I am enjoying every bit of this and I will try to photograph more.  I finally found the cable for my camera so I will mess around with it some more to see if I can get any kind of quality out of it.  It's a nice camera, just not meant for this 1 inch detail-ish kind of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment