Friday, January 22, 2010

I think I've made some progress

I don't know what I've done since my last post, but here's a photo anyway :-)  I've decided, but not begun, to add false walls below the two small windows on the upper floor because that space is just USELESS!  I've got to get going on this because I've bought two more kits off of ebay; The Tennyson and The Van Buren.  Ebay + me = lots of random purchases.  I should never have installed the iphone app.  There is a super-awesome dollhouse-builder named Robin Carey http://robincarey.blogspot.com/  whom I am totally going to copy for the Van Buren.  No, not exactly, but she is a total inspiration.  Check out her "Key West House."  Not sure what I'm doing with the Tennyson.  I'm sure I'll come up with something!  I'm up for anything.  I forgot how much I love working on anything miniature.  I will probably need to be stopped at some point. I am making excuses to not get real work done in favor of completing "little" projects.

1 comment:

  1. You should check out Casey's blog. She's always building something. Lots of tutorials on there as well.. Here's the link:-
    http://caseymini.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete