Thank you Coby for the Kreativ Award! Rarely as an adult are we awarded anything! Cool ;-)
The rules for the award are:
1. Thank the person that give it to you.
2. Copy then logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominate you.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that nobody knows.
5. Nominate 7 kreativ bloggers.
6. Post link to the 7 blogs that you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know that you nominate them.
1. I am the proud owner of a 20 lb. cat. He used to be gorgeous until my dog went on a diet and I started feeding him only at night so that my dog would stop eating cat food, which was making her fat. He has teenage disorders such as cutting (he chews on his right leg for no reason that my vet or I can find other than neorosis) and bulemia (he eats an pukes, eats and pukes, eats his puke and pukes) So anyhow, now he gorges himself at night and since I have two cats, I have no control over how much he eats. He is fat and I love him.
2. I drink 8-10 cups of coffee a day
3. I love all food
4. I also love running, so it all works out ok
5. I just tried needle-felting wool, so my fingers are full of holes
6. My attention span decreases with age
7. I used to be an EXCELLENT driver, but since the three kids have come along I am just awful, which sucks, since they are usually with me when I drive
I pass the award on to the last 5 comments on my blog (who do not have it posted on their blog already ;-):